[JOB] UX Principal Consultant, NJ | 140-160k (Relo)
16 Feb 2006 - 11:56am
10 years ago
Principal Consultant, User Experience, NJ | 140-160k
****ATTN CANDIDATES: Please consider yourself a UX Guru before applying for this job. My client has seen all the top dogs in the NY/NJ area and is still not satisfied. Please have ALL of the required skills and education. My client will relocate the right candidate****
The Principal Consultant enters the engagement early, leading the team and working with the client to establish the strategy, vision and governing principles for the client environment. As the User Experience thought leader in user research and design, assessment, and adoption planning principles, you will provide leadership, innovation and management, determining the best practices necessary for resolving complex business issues.
* Provide User Experience thought leadership and establish long-term partner relationships with clients bridging the organizational enterprise in the areas of web and portal development
* Produce detailed user experience strategy documents in support of enterprise and process portal initiatives
* Contribute to the solution design by leading and conducting iterative user assessments, as well as defining interaction and user interface designs
* Advise and counsel clients on User Experience best practices in support of the implementation of new processes, technologies, systems and organizational structures
* Facilitate executive and subject matter interviews and other structured information gathering sessions
* Develop innovative user experience methods, tools, intellectual capital and reusable assets that improve operational excellence and efficiency
* Create and formulate frameworks and tools, designing solutions in accordance with the client's governing principles
* Provide optimal analysis, user modeling, and portal design articulation that will deliver the value promised to the client as designs are implemented
* Propose and deliver designs, across multiple releases that can be implemented within constraints of time, budget, technology and client/ processes
* Design and develop company-wide user experience/usability standards and points of reference
* Communicate UX best practices and principles through presentations to clients, and conferences.
The Principal Consultant must possess a successful business solution design background, with strong Principal-level consultative and presentation skills. The required knowledge and skills for the role are:
* Demonstrated UX leadership abilities, across the client enterprise and in a multiple project environment, that influences clients, team members, stakeholders and leadership for successful outcomes
* Exceptional communication skills with executive and C-level constituents; presentation, facilitation, oral, written and conflict resolution
* Documented success with developing the user experience strategy and managing complex projects
* Proven ability to innovate and structure complex solutions within the context of web and portal development
* Accomplished skills in planning and management of detailed project plans and diverse teams
* Proficiency with model processes, scenarios, business and workflow knowledge, functional requirements and design specifications
* Knowledge of enablers and constraints of technologies for web and portal development.
The Principal Consultant must have 7-10 years general consulting experience, with at least three years in leading user experience initiatives, directing consulting engagements and managing the analysis and design of complex solutions for broad constituencies.
Master's degree in HCI, behavioral and social sciences, interaction design, human factors or related field.
Travel to client sites, trade shows and sales prospects, as required.
Please send your (MS-Word, plan text or HTML) resume and cover letter highlighting your senior-level UX experience to beau at superiorss.com
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.9/261 - Release Date: 2/15/2006