My client works in a highly iterative, collaborative environment under tight time-frames so a proven record of collaboration is essential. The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of best practices that enable us to move from their design to production-quality user experiences that meet strict page-weight. This is a hands-on position. BA in Design or similar discipline, or equivalent experience required.
The successful candidate will have the following experience or proficiencies:
• 4+ years of experience in delivering complex projects
• 4+ years experience designing front-end, template-driven user experiences for Internet platforms
• Expertise with developing stunning UI and IA using Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Visio
• Strong visual design skills, attention to detail, and meticulous nature
• Understanding of dynamic page construction, page layout, and usability
• Demonstrated understanding of how design choices impact user experience in terms of browser compatibility, accessibility and performance
• Ability to interact well with all levels of staff, management, and with clients
• Experience in creating UI design and user flows for content heavy sites, online publishing, media and entertainment preferred
• High level understanding of database design and XML preferred
• Understanding of online advertising industry preferred
• Experience with UML and any corresponding toolsets is preferred
This position is full time, on-site in New York City. Candidates must be tri-state (NY, NJ, CT) residents and be authorized to work in the USA (Citizen/GC holder)
Please submit your resume and a paragraph highlighting your relevant experience as it pertains to this job along with your salary requirements to beau at superiorss.com
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.2.3/281 - Release Date: 3/14/2006