This is an exceptional opportunity for the right designer with an
outstanding consultancy in the San Francisco Bay Area. The position is
as a full-time employee. The work is varied and has real design
challenges with some of the newest technologies.
I am looking for a User Centered Designer with:
* Demonstrated strong interaction design process/skills
* Familiar with usability best practices and methodologies
* Understands & experienced in user-centered design tools/methodology
* Creative approach to problem solving and issue resolution
* Self-motivated, self-managed & strong analytical ability
* Excellent interpersonal & leadership skills
* Collaborates well with cross functional teams
* Experience in consulting with external clients
The best candidates will have 5 years experience in user centered design
with software and/or interactive systems. They will have a degree in
HCI, Interaction Design, Human Factors, Computer Science, Industrial
Design or related area.
A good designer will be excited about the complex design challenges and
the exceptional design team. This opportunity is with a company with
clients throughout the US and International. They are doing some of the
leading edge work in interactive design today. This is a stable company
that has been around for years and is known for its innovative thinkers.
The position is in a beautiful setting on the water with an excellent