[do NOT reply to me]
A major media client of ours is seeking a Junior Information
The Jr. IA will assist the Information Architect with various
IA tasks and deliverables on high-profile projects. Some of the
key responsibilities will be:
* Documenting existing website content structure, content templates
and analyze these findings to develop new information architecture,
* Evaluate content management system and develop new user interface,
architecture, workflows to streamline content production process.
* Key IA deliverables that the junior IA will be involved with:
* Personas, User Scenarios Creation
* User Interface Development
* Process Flows
* Site Map
* Functional Specifications
* 2-3 years experience working as an Information Architect,
Interaction Designer, or User Experience Designer.
* Excellent analytical skills and experience required.
* Good knowledge of dynamic websites with content management
* Experience and familiarity in the capabilities of HTML, DHTML,
* Visual Design experience a plus.
* Ability to excel in a collaborative environment and deliver work
against tight deadlines.
* Excellent work ethics.
* Fluency and expertise in Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Office
software products a must.
* Good oral and written communication and presentation skills.
* Degree in a related field, such as information design, human-
computer interaction, library science, cognitive science, graphic
design, or industrial design.
Anyone who is interested and qualified should click on the following link
and apply on-line through our website:
Please indicate in your application that you saw this posting on the IxDA