Collaborative, concurrent wireframing tool: is there such a tool?
29 Oct 2010 - 3:24am
2 years ago
We've been using mockflow for a project for about a month now.
It's great for many things, but the one thing it can't do is concurrent, collaborative wireframing with multiple designers. Example:
- Designer A and Designer B are both working on the same project file at the same time, concurrently.
- The project contains many pages.
- Designer A is editing Page 1.
- Designer B is editing Page 2.
- Designer A saves changes to Page 1.
- Next, Designer B saves changes to Page 2.
> Result: Designer B overwrites Designer's changes to Page 1 with his older version of Page 1 and newer version of Page 2.
We're looking for a tool that lets many designers work on the same project at the same time, like how it works with Google Docs.