E-newsletter usability

27 Sep 2011 - 4:23pm
2 years ago
1 reply
816 reads
Frank Siraguso
2008

I'm thinking that this may have been around the block a few times but I'd like to have to have opinions and links to research, if possible.

We send several short monthly e-newsletters and are redesigning them. The layouts are pretty much the same for all: 2 column, wide on left wtih the right column for links, etc. Our new Web manager wants to have an "In this issue" list in the right column. We-the writers-think that's redundant. Because we use a title link with a short intro, readers will see all the contents, usually. Thanks for your help!

Frank Siraguso
Senior Writer
The University of Kansas Hospital

Comments

28 Sep 2011 - 3:40am
ioana
2011

 

U can always test this new concept on just 10% of you're customers and see the reaction. If it gives a better result so you can implemented on the rest 90%.

 

 

Syndicate content Get the feed