Our anniversary pledge drive will be short and sweet: It starts today and ends Friday, 31 May at 12 midnight EST.
Watch ixda.org, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook for weekly prize draw winners and progress reports toward our $25,000 goal.Make a one-time contribution of $10. $120. Make ten monthly payments of $12. $520. Make ten monthly payments of $52. $3650. Make ten monthly payments of $365. Make a one time contribution of any amount. It's simple—please pledge what you can. Contribute online via Paypal or mail a check to: Interaction Design Association
9450 SW Gemini Drive #49749
Beaverton, OR 97008-7105
Recognition and RewardsYour participation deserves our thanks via public recognition. We will add the names of all donors (with your permission) to a new community page on ixda.org. We'll also reward the following support levels:
- $120+: Weekly draw for an IxDA 10th anniversary Moleskine notebook
- $520+: Weekly draw for an Interaction14 conference pass
- $3,650+: We'll send you an Interaction14 conference pass and an invitation to join IxDA Leadership for dinner during the conference
How will my pledge be used?Proceeds from The Power of 10 will benefit our core operations budget, further strengthening the year-over-year continuity of our global initiatives – ixda.org, the annual Interaction conference and the Interaction Awards. While unrestricted giving allows IxDA the most flexibility to channel your support, you can choose to direct your pledge to a specific initiative:
- Technology Platforms: Website hosting and online collaboration tools. Annual sys admin support.
- Global Leadership Meetings: Annual travel and accommodations for volunteer Board members, Interaction conference and Interaction Awards chairs, and the Executive Director to participate in the mid-year planning retreat.
- Regional Leadership: Travel and accommodations for our five volunteer Regional Coordinators to attend the annual planning meeting at the Interaction Conference
- Local Groups: A new general fund to seed the continued development of local groups - specifically in Africa, Asia and Latin America
We are creating an incredible story togetherSince our most recent pledge drive in 2009, the IxDA community has more than doubled to include 50,000+ members and 143 local groups around the globe. If each member gives just 50¢ we will reach our goal!
Take a moment to look back and consider how IxDA has made a difference for you through the years.
Thank you for supporting the IxDA
IxDA relies on individual initiative, contribution, sharing and self-organization as the primary means for us to achieve our goals. Thank you for helping to seed the next 10 years!
P.S.: IxDA is committed to maintaining our accessible community by not requiring membership fees or dues. Therefore we rely on the IxDA community—both individuals and corporate sponsors—to contribute resources, time, skills, and money in service of the needs of the community. Your contribution will carry this commitment forward. Donate today.
Donations to Interaction Design Association, Inc. – a 501(c)6 not-for-profit education corporation – are not tax deductible as charitable contributions.