1) Minimum of 1-3 years experience in developing web pages using
like Dreamweaver and GoLive
3) Prospective candidates will be asked to provide a portfolio of
their work and sample URLs
2) Integration with the Back-end, Php
3) Candidates should be quick learners and be able to apply best
practices with minimum support
4) Must be extremely attentive to detail
5) Must be
I'm particularly interested in how usable it is for a UX person like
me with *some* (i.e. junior level) CSS/XHTML knowledge. I've had a
quick play with it, but wondering how practical and efficient it is
for 'mock ups' and client work.
I can see it being extremely efficient down the line when moving into
I promise this isn't related to my previous Flash question - just coincidence.
Are there books people would recommend that talk about how to create
good designs in Flash/FLEX. For example, there appear to be
particular ways one has to work with CSS to get the effect one might
want. And there is a particular widget set that has certain
affordances, some of which seem better than others. I'm looking more
for some "how to" and "best practices" information than I am general
design pattern type stuff. But I'll take what I can get.