5 May 2014 - 7:17am
2 years ago
2 replies
Philip Hillman

User Experience Research & Design Remote Master of Science Degree (M.Sc.), UK

Hi all,

I'm looking for a recognised Master of Science degree in Interactive Design and/or User Experience Research and Design that can be studied by a working profesional online or remotely within the UK (as in the work can be achieved within the UK, the course could however be elsewhere). 

Its important that it is a officially recognised masters degree. 

It doesnt look like the Open University has a suitable course.

Are there any courses that anyone would recommend or think might be worth investigating?

Kind regards,


6 Sep 2012 - 6:41am

Which UK University for HCI?

Can anyone pls tell me which of the university is the best for HCI, based on the course content for a Masters degree in UK? 

University of Sussex -

Birmingham  -

7 Apr 2010 - 11:02am
5 years ago
11 replies
B Edward

Masters in Interaction Design/HCI

Hi all,

I know this question has been raised a number of times in the past but as my situation isn't quite the same as previous posters I hope someone can help me out.

27 Sep 2007 - 10:16pm
8 years ago
8 replies
Nicolas Cohen

studying interaction design


i've been working for 3 years now doing interaction design for
websites and web apps here in buenos aires

there's no institute to study here, and i really want to attend
college, but for the prices ive seen, its totally outside of my
budget (a pretty high sallary here in argentina is 20k dollar a
year), i've contacted carnegie mellon, but understood that there are
no scholarships for undergrad students.

what would you suggest me to do in order to study interaction design?


Nicolas Cohen
BA +(54 11) 4855 9371

Syndicate content Get the feed