How will my pledge be used?
As IxDA volunteers develop our 2022 initiatives — Interaction Week, the Interaction Awards, World Interaction Design Day, the Student Design Charette and more — your contribution supports IxDA’s open-access platforms.
All donations are channeled to IxDA’s General Fund. Our General Fund enables IxDA’s ability to keep us connected and provide access to content, including:
- IxDA’s Vimeo channel: Browse more than 1000 videos spanning from 2008-2021. Home to the Interaction, Interaction Latin America, Interaction Awards and World Interaction Design Day archives, you’ll find talks and case studies offering open-source learning resources to our community and anyone interested in Interaction Design.
- Regional Zoom accounts: Over the last 12 months, Local Groups and IxDA teams have hosted more than 650 meetings with over 7000 participants;
Giving just a little has a big impact.
Building on 2021, this year for every $250 we raise together, we’ll add 1 free ticket to our pool for Interaction 22. In 2021, our 1:1 Ticket Matching program enabled over 120 community members to attend Interaction for free.
How you can participate?
It’s simple — please pledge what you can. Contribute online — you can use your PayPal account or credit card:
- make a one time contribution or choose to give a little each month
- amplify your support by tagging @IxDA using your social media channels
- encourage others to support IxDA by contributing
Contribute through 31 December
Thank you for supporting IxDA
IxDA relies on individual initiative, contribution, sharing and self-organization as the primary means for us to achieve our goals. Thank you for your support in ensuring IxDA’s continued ability to make an impact!