Discussion Archive: March 2013

14 Mar 2013 - 6:45pm
1 year ago
2 replies
MPawson

Customer Journey Maps

I need a good practioner's guide to customer journey maps that shows how they are created for both a lowlevel and highlevel view of the customer. Example, templates and methodologies in a workbook would be Nirvana.

14 Mar 2013 - 1:26pm
Terms:
jk111

Interactive Media at London College of Communication

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone is studying or has completed London College of Communication's Interactive Media and wanted to hear any opinions on the course?

Thank you!

14 Mar 2013 - 8:53am
Louis Rosenfeld

new book: Service Design (Polaine, Løvlie, Reason)

(apologies for cross-posting)

Greetings; just a note that Rosenfeld Media released its newest title yesterday. FYI...

SERVICE DESIGN: FROM INSIGHT TO IMPLEMENTATION
  by Andy Polaine, Lavrans Løvlie, & Ben Reason; foreword by John Thackara
  Rosenfeld Media; March, 2013. 216 pages.
  http://rosenfeldmedia.com/books/service-design/

William Hudson

Card Sorting and Guerrilla UCD News

(Apologies if you receive this more than once.)

Indrajeet

[EVENT- Training] @B'lore, Delhi NCR: UX Training by Design Incubator

Hi,
My Name is Indrajeet Bakhale from Design Incubator R&D Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Design Incubator R&D Labs is conducting a 3 Day Core Training Programme in User Experience Design in Bengaluru and Delhi NCR this May.

12 Mar 2013 - 10:07am
mrettig

SVA Masters in Design for Social Innovation: it's time to apply

Hello,

The Masters in Design for Social Innovation program at the School of Visual Arts in New York is recruiting students for the Fall. Given the level of discussion and interest in this area at Interaction 13 in Toronto, I thought some of you might be interested. (Disclosure: I'm on the faculty of this program.)

11 Mar 2013 - 3:50pm
1 year ago
6 replies
jennfish40

How do I help prioritize the many competing requests for improvement for a product/service?

As a UX Manager, how do I help a business owner prioritize the many competing requests for improvement for a product/service? We are missing a Product Owner for this product and currently, the business owner is gathering all the feedback she's ever heard from internal sources and prioritizing the items of people who are screaming the loudest.

9 Mar 2013 - 9:27pm
Terms:
Nickgould

[EVENT] NYC - Wine, Cheese, and LeanUX

On March 14, Catalyst Group is hosting a "LeanUX Speaker Salon" to introduce our friends and colleagues to some of the exciting new thinking around Lean Startup and LeanUX methodologies and techniques. 

6 Mar 2013 - 6:34am
Eyal Eshet

How do mobile app practitioners take mobile context and users into account when designing apps?

Are you struggling with understanding user behavior when developing mobile apps? Are you wondering when and where people would be using your apps? Do you want to understand the usage context?