I'm currently based in the Philippines / Hong Kong and am heading back to London (I'm British) in a few weeks when I've wrapped up work here. I should be here Monday 3rd June and I'd like to attend the next IxDA meeting in London to meet you guys and network.
My questions are about London: What's the work situation like there? And who are the best people to contact?
My client, a leading interactive design agency, is looking for a
Freelance Information Architect for a 6 month assignment (possibly
leading to a staff position).
* Are a creative thinker who is looking for something new?
* Have extensive agency experience working with large and complex
* Have a portfolio of successful interactive engagements. * Want to
be involved in your projects from start to finish.
* Absolute detail freak!
* Have learned to control your fits of Visio-rage!
Pepper Interactive is looking for a Part-Time Freelance Information
Architect based in the Los Angeles area.
* 1+ years experience as an information architect, interaction
designer, or experience designer (or similar role)
* Proven ability to multi-task
* Solid writing and visual communication skills
* Familiarity with usability heuristics and relevant HCI literature
* Knowledge of InDesign for generating site maps and flows,
wireframes and behavior specifications